World's First Contextual Content Discovery Platform
Search Engine Optimisation In Unboxd Live
Google in association with Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex have come up with a structure of information management in your websites which will help the search engines identify what your web page is talking about. The project is called Schema.org. You can find all the details about the project here (https://schema.org/).
This project classifies your content in 700 things (We call it the taxonomy of things). You can find all the information about that here (https://schema.org/docs/full.html) . If you see the structure carefully, it has a structure for about anything you publish on the web. From creative content like articles to local businesses, places, jobs etc. And generating these structures are easy. There many tools to generate the structure for important entities. You just need to create the codes (We call is JSON-LD Schema) and put it on your webpages to make it search engine friendly.
Now, you can do that only when you have your own website. Because no other platform allows you to insert custom html code in their platforms. Unboxd Live is the only platform in the world which allows you to insert HTML codes anywhere you would like to. Which means you can insert these JSON LD Schemas in your webpages to make it appear properly in Google Search. And when your content is more search engine friendly, they appear appropriately on Google Search and become more discoverable & You need to spend less n less on Ads. You can test how Google Scans a web page here (https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/u/0/)
Unboxd Live is a deployment of open source enterprise portal software Liferay which allows you to build a search engine friendly & social sharing friendly website with no coding skills required. When anyone & everyone can build a search engine friendly & social sharing friendly website, their content (product/images/job offers/coupons/discounts etc will be more visible on web and they will need to spend less on ads.
The Major Features include that
1. It is a Multisite i.e. Each signed up user has their own subsite. Apart from user it offers you the features to creata orgnanisational sites too. (example : Unboxd TechLabs) Now this is an organisational site with in Unboxd Live
2. The fundamental building block of Unboxd Live is a site. A site can a Blog, A Discussion Forum (Message Boards), Product Documentation Page (A Knowledge Base, A Virtual Drive (Documents & Media) , A Wiki, etc, It can be a combination of all these pages too. Making it possible to build almost any kind of website with this.
3. Unboxd Live also features a drag & drop websie builder which enables you to design Landing Pages, Product Display pages etc the way you want it to.
4. The Web Forms in Unboxd Live can be used to build simple contact us forms to complex muitipage IT returns forms.
5. The 'Web Content' element can be used to display 'Ad Creatives'/'Custom Widgets, Insert Custom HTML Code for Search Engine Optimisation
6. By Default Unboxd Live supports Open Meta Tags ( enables any web page to become a rich object in a social graph. For instance, this is used on Facebook to allow any web page to have the same functionality as any other object on Facebook.) So all Unboxd Live Pages are both search & social media sharing friendly.
7. Apart from this internally Unboxd Live allows you to classify each piece content (Even Web pages & Sites) in tags (which are automatically generated by processing it through Google Cloud NLP, OpenNLP, Tensorflow, Google Cloud Vision APIs ) And a custom multidimensinal taxonomy (every site can have its own category list, With a global category list take from Google Cloud NLP Categories .
8. Unboxd Live also features Full Text & File Search (It is able to search through PDF files, Word Docs, Text Files, Zip files & html files also) along with offering facated search features to filter the results based on User (Author, Folder, Category, Tag, Uploaded Time, Type Of Document, Site Etc.)
How to build a website with Unboxd Live - for that we are sharing some video tutorials one by through our Facebook page Unboxd Live and our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_Hq-m4Ry2NVlKnbhDGpQg I request everyone to please like n follow the fb page Unboxd Live and subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_Hq-m4Ry2NVlKnbhDGpQg for regular updates on this